That’s my boy!

Today I took a break from writing about caterpillar care and worked on website visuals a bit. I’ve decided I want just one column for sections under each menu heading, obviously with some nice pictures.

To that end I took one of my pics of a male monarch butterfly and cropped out the background, then used it as a Raising Monarchs link on the Growing Flora and Fauna page.

My photo, my photo editing!


This puts me on the right track for what I ultimately want the display layout to be. Also, another icon is my very own, rather than random clip art. Win-win!

Tomorrow back to caterpillars.